An Apple A Day....

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Mom is home and doing well after her surgery. The surgery took about 2 and a half hours. My contribution to her recovery yesterday was staying really quiet while she slept (basically...I took a nap too, and slept through many of your kind phone calls, though I did some how manage to get up when Aunt Lois brought soup, bread, and a gift over). I took the day off tomorrow, and Mom goes to the doctor. She has, of course, done way too much already and has already begun cutting back on her pain pills. If you look up 'tough' in the dictionay you'll find my Mom's picture.

3 comments

Charles and Heidi said...

So happy to hear that your mom is recovering at home with your TLC. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date!!
Love to you both!!

Ella said...

praise the lord you're mom is doing well! i'm so glad the surgery went well! give my love to your mom.

Marie said...

I glad to hear your mom is doing well!